THE HOUSE OF GUCCI


"My philosophy is to do wearable things that people want to buy...I was never a conceptual designer, and I'm not working for a conceptual brand. So I think it's correct for me to create something that has exclusivity, that is really Gucci, but at the same time is something I want to see on people. It's not only for editorial, which is important of course, but it's nice to see it followed by something more real. I don't care to see a piece on the cover of a magazine and then not have the piece in the store. To me it doesn't mean anything. It's important that people can go into a store and find it. Because if not, it says what you are doing is a joke."
-Frida Giannini, Creative Director, Gucci
"There are no artists. We are businessmen. We are merchants."
-Marlon Brando

WWW.YOUNESIBROTHERS.COM